The Diploma is the next level of education beyond the Certificate IV. After completing the Certificate IV, you are competent to enter any course within the Diploma.
The Diploma takes two years to complete. The courses are rotated over a one to two year period. You can commence with any one of the Diploma courses once you have completed the Certificate IV.
Completion of the Diploma will enable you to register as a Specialised Kinesiology Practitioner with the Australian Kinesiology Association.
In the near future, a Diploma will be required to register with Health Funds to provide rebates to your clients.
Features of the Create Your Reality Diploma of Kinesiology
- Training in diverse strands of kinesiology application.
- A range of courses featuring various world-recognised kinesiology modalities.
- A range of international kinesiology instructors, each of which is an expert in their specific field.
- A wide range of techniques and knowledge to work with a wide range of issues and goals.
- Thorough training and assessment in the management of a professional kinesiology service, including preparation and post-consultation.
- Training in practical matters for establishing and managing a professional business.